About Karen Trepton - Lake Country Partners
The Legacy of Living in Lake Country
It’s said that we live on forever through the impact we have in the lives of others. And I can’t think of something that has more impact, than where we live, especially when you live in Lake Country.
Lake Country residents like you have had a tremendous impact on five generations of my family. This community has been the backdrop of our lives. It’s our home in every sense of the word. More than that - It’s our legacy. I bet you feel the same way. This place – Lake Country – is one we want to share with those we care about because those who live here become the torchbearers for future generations.
You see, Lake Country residents are like the ropes of the Royal Navy. Special, Strong, Valuable. Their ropes were easily identifiable because of one red thread woven throughout. To see the red thread meant you belonged to the royal fleet of ships, and your ties were vital. It kept all that was meaningful tethered together. Those ropes, like the people of Lake Country, are the ties that bind us.
You are the red thread of Lake Country.
I am that red thread of Lake Country.
Together, we hold the legacy and traditions of this special place. We’re the ties that bind this generation to the next, and it’s how Lake Country will live on forever. That’s legacy.
Real Estate found me. Originally, I started my career in the hospitality industry, working as a sales manager for a large hotel chain. During this time, my husband worked for a large corporation. We moved every 18 - 24 months. After a decade of constant moving, I was encouraged by friends, family, and my real estate agents, to move into real estate as a career. I did, and 25+ years later, I have not regretted it.
My goal for my clients is simple, it's to put their needs first, to provide the best service and communication possible throughout our transaction. Whether buying or selling, guiding them through every stage of the transaction in a professional manner that leads to a successful closing is key.
Together with the number one real estate company in Wisconsin, I look forward to putting my skills and resources to work for you.
Professional Designations Earned
- Shorewest President’s Club
- Shorewest Executive Club
- National Sales Award
- Lifetime Million Dollar Club
- Named a "Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent" by Milwaukee Magazine - 14 year winner
- Ninja Graduate
- Floyd Wickman Master Sales Academy
- Accredited Buyer Agent
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist
- BA Luther College, Decorah, IA, Business Major, Music Minor
- Past & Present Affiliations: MYST (Milwaukee Youth Sailing Team), ILYA (Inland Lakes Yachting Association), MISSA (Midwest Interscholastic Sailing Association), LYC (Labelle Yacht Club), OPEF (Oconomowoc Public Education Foundation), Faces of Lake Country, Dr. Martin Luther Church
Featured Agent for Top Agent Magazine. Click the image below to read the article: